Criminal Defense, Divorce & Family Law, Personal Injury & Probate & Estate Administration Lawyer
Serving Chicago, Cook, Will & Du Page Counties of Illinois and the surrounding towns and areas.
If you are awaiting trial on a serious state or federal criminal charge in Illinois, or if your family has been torn apart by an imminent divorce, you have good reason to worry about your uncertain future.
The sound counsel and consistent support of an experienced, aggressive, compassionate attorney can change all that.
Act now to protect your rights by contacting Antonietti & Associates for a free phone consultation at 708-862-0101. Evening appointments are available by request. Criminal law clients can be visited at police stations or jail cells. Se habla español.
DUI, DWI Defense, Drug Possession, Divorce & Family Law Services Throughout Chicago’s Cook, Will and Du Page Counties of Illinois
At Antonietti & Associates we have offered quality representation and comforting personal service to clients in Greater Chicago since 1995. Our law firm’s founder, former prosecutor Charles E. Antonietti, brings almost 25 years of experience to the protection of your rights in criminal law and family law matters.
Charles E. Antonietti is a lawyer who customizes his legal leadership to suit your unique situation. He is sensitive and understanding when speaking with you; forceful when negotiating on your behalf; and aggressive with tactics in criminal defense, divorce and civil litigation.
His prosecutor background gives him special insight into the mindset of those who would convict and harshly punish you.
Quality Representation From Illinois Divorce, Family Law and Criminal Defense Lawyer Charles E. Antonietti
Look to Antonietti & Associates for the leadership and inspiration you need when problems center on these practice areas:
- Criminal defense law, state and federal: for drug crime charges, sex offenses, weapons violations, white collar crimes, violent crimes and probation violations
- Criminal appeals: with experience in oral arguments before the First District Appellate Court
- DUI/drunk driving: defense for drunk driving matters, including suspended and revoked driver’s licenses
- Divorce and family law: child custody and visitation, spousal support, child support, modifications, enforcements, parental relocation and property division — issues handled by associate Fred McDonald
- Personal injury: pursuing full financial compensation for car and truck accidents caused by negligence
- Wills and estates: associate John Pelkey helps you to create the legal foundation for your family’s future financial security
- Civil litigation: resolution of disputes between individuals, or individuals and businesses
Throughout the legal process, Charles E. Antonietti offers maximum availability to his law offices, so any sudden issues, questions or concerns can be properly addressed. As you go about your personal and professional lives, we want you to have total confidence that your legal affairs are being professionally handled.
We serve the South and Southwest Chicago suburbs including – Alsip, Bedford Park, Blue Island, Bridgeview, Broadview, Brookfield, Burbank, Burr Ridge, Calumet City, Chicago Heights, Cicero, Clarendon Hills, Country Club Hills, Countryside, Crestwood, Darien, Dolton, Flossmoor, Frankfort, Harvey, Hickory Hills, Hinsdale, Hodgkins, Homewood, Homer Glen, Indian Head Park, La Grange, La Grange Park, Lansing, Lynwood, Markham, Matteson, Maywood, Melrose Park, Midlothian, New Lenox, North Riverside, Oak Forest, Oak Park, Oak Lawn Olympia Fields, Orland Park, Park Forest, Palos Heights, Palos Hills, Palos Park, Phoenix, Richton Park, Riverdale, South Holland, Stickney, Summit, Tinley Park, Westchester, Western Springs, Westmont, Willow Springs, Willowbrook, Worth and the surrounding towns, areas, counties and suburbs of Chicagoland.
Contact Our Illinois Law Firm
For a free phone consultation with Antonietti & Associates, call now, 708-862-0101. You may also contact our law office online.