Uncontested Divorce Attorney – Hinsdale | DuPage County
We serve Cook County, Du Page County and Will County
Our goal is to help you reach an efficient and fair resolution to your divorce or legal separation.
After you have reached a full agreement with your spouse (with or without our help) we are here to draft the divorce documents and to file the necessary paperwork.
Reasons an uncontested divorce is a good option
- It is often more affordable
- It is often times much quicker than a traditional divorce
- You and your spouse have full control over the divorce agreement and marital settlement
- Privacy – because negotiations occur outside of the legal system, your personal details will remain private
An uncontested divorce may be a good fit if
- You and your spouse are on speaking terms
- You and your spouse are are willing to attend mediation
- You and your spouse are reasonable and fair people and agree on terms
Why do you need a lawyer for your uncontested case?
- We will review the agreement and draft the paperwork needed to make sure there are no oversights
- Offer ideas and solutions if you and your spouse get caught up in a sticking point
- Experience – we have the experience and knowledge needed to represent people through an uncontested divorce (we have done many)
Contact An Uncontested Divorce Attorney For A Fair Resolution
If you need the help of an experienced uncontested divorce lawyer – contact Antonietti Law for a case review and consultation.